Who is covered under my insurance?
Whether your travelling as an individual, family or a group, Travel Pro® Enhanced has a travel Insurance plan to suit you. Simply choose the most suitable travel insurance policy for your travel needs from the following options:
- Just Me / Group: Cover at least 1 insured to a max of 9 insureds, aged 18 years onwards. For individual traveler who is a Child, the policy can be issued provided the policy holder is either the parent or authorised adult.
- Me and My Family: Minimum 3 paxs with at least 1 accompanying adult aged 18 years onwards. Any one or two adults travelling with any number of children. The adults need not be related but the children must be related to one of the adults.
- Child insured under the Family Plan must be unmarried, unemployed and aged between 45 days and 18 years old or up to 23 years old if studying full time in a tertiary institution.
- Just Me – One person travelling alone aged 18 years onwards.
- Me and My Family – Minimum 3 paxs with at least 1 accompanying adult aged 18 years onwards. For two adults who are legally married or who have been permanently living together for at least three months, and their legal children. Trips made by any of the children below 12 years of age must be accompanied by either one of the Insured adults.