What am I not covered for?
This Policy does not cover, and the Company will not in any event be liable to pay any Benefits or indemnify the Insured Person in respect of, any loss which is, directly or indirectly, caused by, a consequence of, arises in connection with or is contributed to by any of the following:
- Declared or undeclared war or any act of war, invasion, foreign enemy, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power.
- Loss, destruction or damage to any property whatsoever or any loss or expense whatsoever arising there from or any consequential loss directly or indirectly caused or contributed to by or arising from ionizing radiations or contamination by radio-activity from any nuclear fuel or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel.
- Any wilful or intentional acts of the Insured Person whether sane or insane, self-inflicted injury, suicide pacts or agreements or any attempts thereat, provoked homicide or assault.
- The Insured Person acting as a law enforcement officer, emergency medical or fire service personnel, civil defence personnel or military personnel of any country or international authority, whether full-time service or as a volunteer, other than for reservist training under Section 14 of the Enlistment Act, Chapter 93 of Singapore.
- The Insured Person participating in:-